The Lutheran Historical Conference from time to time publishes monographs on the history of Lutheranism in North America. The following title are currently available:
- Historical Guide to Lutheran Church Bodies of North America, Edited by Robert C. Wiederaenders
- American Lutherans Help Shape the World Council of Churches by Dorris Flesner
- Fifty Years of Lutheran Convergence: The Canadian Case-Study by Norman J. Threinen
- A Chronicle of the Woodville Normal and Academy by Carl F. Vogel. Edited by Paul G. Fuchs.
- Letters of Paul Henkel, Edited by Richard H. Baur.
For more information on each publication, plus opportunities to purchase, please click on the title.